Online registration for the Australasian College of Dermatologists 2020 Annual Scientific Meeting is now open.
To register for the ADNA meeting please visit the ADNA Website.
Persons eligible to attend the Annual Scientific Meeting of the Australasian College of Dermatologists (ACD):
- Fellows and associate members of the ACD
- Dermatologists registered in their own country and not practising in Australia
- Dermatologists registered in Australia who are not Fellows of College
- Vocational trainees in dermatology
- Other medical specialists
- Dermatologic nurses
- General practitioners who are enrolled in or have completed the Royal College of General Practitioners (RACGP)/Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM) GP Dermatology course
- Resident medical officers who have applied or intend to apply for selection into the College training program
- Medical students
Please note that your registration is subject to approval by the Australasian College of Dermatologists. The College may contact you regarding the suitability of your attendance at the meeting.